- Talk to Us
- Design Services
I flipped around the many beautiful gardens and enticing floral marquee along with the public but I also saw the hard work side of being on your feet all day and being on show from 07:30 to 20:00. And I only did one day. So hats off to those who do it day in day out for lots and lots of spring thru summer shows.
pools seemed to be quite hot this year and quite a feat to build in 3 weeks!
more pics here http://flic.kr/s/aHsjuZRT12
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
popular postsBeth Chatto Compost CPD cut flower gardening cut flowers cutting garden Dan Pearson e-learning Flower Flowers Fruit Galanthus Garden garden design Garden designer gardening Garden Museum Gardens garden visit gooseberry grow your own Home Home and Garden Horticulture Iris London Miniature Tall Bearded Iris My Garden School online learning Plant Plant Heritage planting plant of the month preserving recipe RHS Royal Horticultural Society sarah raven Seed SGD society of garden designers Tatton Park todos Tree Weed control