We can provide good all round design skills to support the Garden Designer and Landscape Architect . From site survey through design and planting plans, including 3D modelling and CAD (Vectorworks 2015). We are happy to come in at any stage and complete any part of your works. Sometimes too much work floods in at once and there are simply not enough hours in the day to get it all done on your deadline. We don’t meet with your clients and if we do to all intents and purposes we are simply an associate to your business. When your client decides to go ahead we can also support you with tendering documents. We offer competitive rates for B2B work.
Our services listed below are designed to support Garden Designer and Landscape Architects.
- Landscape design including specification and construction documents.
- 3D model, perspectives and rendering services.
- A full planting service including design, plant specification, plant sourcing and 5 year maintenance schedule.
- Vectorworks (CAD) drawings of designs and hard landscape cross sections.
- Tender documents including setting out, drainage, hard landscape specification.
We use Vectorworks Landmark 2015 for CAD work and produce .VWX, .DWG or PDF files. 3D modeling is done in Google SketchUp. A small charge is levied, to cover costs, for Designs presented in paper form A1 to A3