- Talk to Us
- Design Services
I’m taking a short course in Planting Design with Grasses via the not-so-new-now-but-fairly-revolutionary-way-to-study My-Garden-School school. There are tons and tons of courses so it’s quite hard to chose just one but we all have to start somewhere.
The hardest thing is having ‘homework’ again. It’s a topic I am interested in but that doesn’t mean it’s easy or that there is scads of spare time in the dairy at the moment! and then there is the having your work criticised…again…and in public… ouch…. NTS: must grow rhino skin
It IS great to have a grass aficionado (botanist, microbiologist, perennials expert, author and photographer) teaching the course and Michael King is certainly stretching the grey matter when it comes to plant choices.
Half way through the course more details when we’re done.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
popular postsBeth Chatto Compost CPD cut flower gardening cut flowers cutting garden Dan Pearson e-learning Flower Flowers Fruit Galanthus Garden garden design Garden designer gardening Garden Museum Gardens garden visit gooseberry grow your own Home Home and Garden Horticulture Iris London Miniature Tall Bearded Iris My Garden School online learning Plant Plant Heritage planting plant of the month preserving recipe RHS Royal Horticultural Society sarah raven Seed SGD society of garden designers Tatton Park todos Tree Weed control