- Design Services
I have to have wellies, I have avoided them for so long as cold and uncomfortable, favouring my beloved Blundstone boots over anything really.
Last month I forked out for some steel toe and mid-sole work boots, Scruffs from Screwfix, which are heavy but required safety footwear in site.
I wanted pink Le Chameau but could neither afford them (£165 + a pair) nor find them in said colour, ‘ grass green or olive green madam?’
I am adding both Le Chameau and Dubarry’s with pink socks to my wish list, just in case anyone is reading this!
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Support this blog
Please help to support this blog by making your Amazon or T&M purchases via these links: When you click on one of the banners before you make a purchase, we receive a small percentage of your order value. It won't cost you a penny as your purchase price is not affected, but it'll make a big difference to us! Thank you!
popular postsBeth Chatto Compost CPD cut flower gardening cut flowers cutting garden Dan Pearson e-learning Flower Flowers Galanthus Garden garden design Garden designer Gardener's World gardening Garden Museum Gardens garden visit garden visiting gooseberry grow your own Home Home and Garden Horticulture Iris London Miniature Tall Bearded Iris Monty Don Mulch My Garden School online learning Plant Plant Heritage recipe RHS Royal Horticultural Society sarah raven Seed SGD society of garden designers Tatton Park todos Tree Weed control