- Design Services
- Cut Flowers
SketchUp 3D model bringing 2D plans to life
Architects, Planners and Property Developers.
When buildings and their surrounding landscapes work together rather than against one another the whole space is more harmonious. A successful landscape design will provide an enduring enhancement of the architecture even when the inhabitants of the building change.
Our services listed below are designed to support Architects, Planners and Property Developers.
- A full planting service including design, plant specification, plant sourcing and 5 year maintenance schedule.
- Arboriculture method statement and Tree survey (typically to BS 5837:2005)
- RPA plan and APN12 recommendations
- 3D perspective and rendering services
- Landscape design including specification and construction documents
We use Vectorworks Landmark and Renderworks for CAD work and produce .VWX, .DWG or PDF files. 3D modeling is done in either Vectorworks or Google SketchUp. A small charge is levied, to cover costs, for Designs presented in paper form A1 to A3