- Design Services
- Cut Flowers
I feel quite strongly about this topic and was lucky enough to write a short piece for the Guardian Blog this month on it.
It’s not so much about it ‘not being fair’ as one commenter suggested, it’s more about the Garden Design industry event of the year not being dumbed down by television executives wanting to amp their ratings.
Of course there are those who continue to see Garden Design as nothing more than keen gardeners prettying things up but once you’ve been through the hoops of training you realise very soon that there is a great deal more to know than a bit of horticulture, the golden section and a colour wheel….
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
popular postsBeth Chatto Compost CPD cut flower gardening cut flowers cutting garden Dan Pearson e-learning Flower Flowers Fruit Galanthus Garden garden design Garden designer gardening Garden Museum Gardens garden visit grow your own Home Home and Garden Horticulture Iris London Miniature Tall Bearded Iris Mulch My Garden School online learning Plant Plant Heritage planting plant of the month preserving recipe RHS Royal Horticultural Society sarah raven Seed SGD society of garden designers Tatton Park todos Tree Weed control