- Design Services
Moving to a new blog is quite daunting. Will readers come with me? Will I be talking to myself for weeks on end again? Can I work out the new blog prog? Will I make the same mistakes?
Too many questions!
It’s a process, a journey…the blogging but also the development of the career.
For me this blog is a conversation, a discussion, sometimes a debate and often just a periodic log.
If you didn’t check out my route to here then do take the time… http://thestudentgardendesigner.blogspot.com/
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Support this blog
Please help to support this blog by making your Amazon or T&M purchases via these links: When you click on one of the banners before you make a purchase, we receive a small percentage of your order value. It won't cost you a penny as your purchase price is not affected, but it'll make a big difference to us! Thank you!
popular postsBeth Chatto Business and Economy Compost CPD cut flower gardening cut flowers cutting garden Dan Pearson e-learning Flower Flowers Fruit Garden garden design Garden designer gardening Garden Museum Gardens garden visit grow your own Home Home and Garden Horticulture Iris London Miniature Tall Bearded Iris Mulch My Garden School National Trust online learning Plant Plant Heritage recipe RHS Royal Horticultural Society sarah raven Seed SGD Shopping SketchUp society of garden designers Soil Tree Weed Weed control